Job Profile: Content Developer (Internship)
A content developer's responsibility is to assure production of high quality assessment instruments across a range of subjects. He/she would be responsible for planning, developing and reviewing these modules to ensure they meet the highest quality standards. This is an individual contributor profile.
Role and Responsibilities
• Understanding the brief, conducting primary and secondary research, mapping out requirements in order to clearly define the module structure.
• Developing original content in areas of expertise with the help of relevant books.
• Identifying and engaging relevant sources for content development.
• Conducting thorough and detailed quality checks on the developed content
• Ensuring high quality of the content developed/translated.
Desired candidate profile
• Logical and analytical thinker
• Systematic and organized way of working
• Detail oriented
• Must adhere to timelines
• Polite with an ability to deal with varied types of people & strike a rapport with them
• Proactive and willingness to learn
• Excellent command over grammar and written and spoken English