• Candidate has min 2 to 3 year of relevant experience as an iPhone Application Developer.
• Having experience in creating mobile applications with Objective-C.
• Should be able to develop the GUI for iPhone and iPad.
• Candidate should have excellent knowledge of algorithms, MVC and concurrent programming.
• Should be able to detect the errors and take corrective actions for them.
• Candidate should be able to design and coding of the project.
• Candidate should be able to design the project.
• Co-ordination skills of the candidate should be good.
• Deliver the project on time.
• Should be technically sound.
• Ability to utilize the resources economically.
• Excellent knowledge of frameworks Carbon, Cocoa, CocoaTouch, Quicktime, IOKit, UIKit and CoreData.