Lok Sabha Recruitment 2013 for Security Assistant Grade- II (Technical)
Parliament of India Joint Recruitment Cell Lok Sabha secretariat announces vacancies for the post of Security Assistant Grade- II (Technical).
Parliament of India Joint Recruitment Cell Lok Sabha invites applications from Indian nationals with bright academic record to join the organization.
- 52 Posts of Security Assistant Grade- II (Technical).
- Bachelor’s degree in Science from a recognized University.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Communication or Computer Science Engineering from a recognized University.
- Three year Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electronics & Communication from any Institute approved by AICTE OR
- 'C' Certificate in NCC or sportsmen of distinction who have represented a State or the Country at the National or International level or who have represented a University in recognized inter-university tournament.
Age: Not more than 27 years of age on 11/02/2013. (Age relaxation as per govt. rules)
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 + 4200/- Grade Pay.
Selection: Through Physical Measurement Test, Field Test, Descriptive type Written Papers and Personal interview of qualifying candidates.
Fee: Fee not required.
How to Apply:
Download application form through LokSabha website:
and take printout of the application form and send to the following address before 15/03/2013
THE JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL
ROOM NO. 521, PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE,
For More Details:
For more information follow this link:
Work Experience (In Year)
1 - 2