: Managing Qualitative Market Research projects across industries (technology, healthcare, etc) and respondent segments (Business to Business & Business to Consumer).
Minimum Qualification: Graduate
We are looking for individuals who are detail-oriented and enjoy delving deep into the respondent psyche. Ability to conceptualize qualitative research projects and experience of multiple qualitative research approaches is critical to this role. To excel in this role, candidates are required to:
• Have at least 3 years of experience in the Market Research industry of which at least 2 years is in a role focused on qualitative research.
• Have a thorough understanding of end-to-end project execution – from selecting the best methodology, designing the DG to producing insightful reports.
• Have an excellent command of the English language. Exceptional oral and written communication skills are essential.
• Have exposure to text mining and content analysis as well as report writing based on qualitative Market Research data and audiovisual content.
• Have experience of interacting with and managing international clients.
• Have exposure to writing proposals and managing project set-up, scheduling, execution and budgeting.
• Have a keen eye for detail, ability to work in unstructured environments and organizational skills.
Work Experience (In Year)
3 - 5
LG- 355 The Dreams Mall, Lower Ground Floor, Station Road, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West ) Mumbai 400078.