Improvise & Innovate MVP’s / App Architecture and Deployment for thousands of StartUp Co-Founders.
• Technical design, Solutions architecture, Code development, and Component testing
• Code reviews and suggestions for fixes and improvements
• Collaborating within other Operations teams to come up with solutions / upgrades that can increase efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Work in an agile team (or starting alone) to build / develop features and technologies across various aspects of the Core Java Stack 8,9, primarily focused on Spring Boot and Spring Cloud / Netflix OSS.
• CI/CD deployments on a Kubernetes based platform, both on premises and on a multi-cloud infrastructure. (AWS / GCP)
• Possess an understanding of cloud-native architectures, and be familiar with implementations involving service discovery, circuit breakers, client side load balancing, and other architectural patterns related to elastic infrastructure.
• Participate in, and help create, a company culture that attracts, retains, and coaches other engineers. The primary deliverable of a senior engineer are more senior engineers.
• Conduct design and code reviews.
• Design, develop, test, deploy and technical documents. (Front-end & Back-end).
• Write unit tests and automated tests.
• Provide specific technology expertise to help drive innovation.
• Identify emerging technologies to create leading edge RPA, Banking and Computer Vision products.
• Partnering with architects and platform engineers to build strategies for execution, drive and facilitate key decisions, and influence others and lead change where appropriate.
• Designing and developing server application and database in high-traffic environment.
• Develop web applications for time-sensitive projects, working closely with development teams while considering business / system requirements.
• Communicate with mobile developers, designers, product owner, and other personnel to ship new features.
• Analysis and solve in Incident & Problem Management Process.
• Create and maintain servers / databases.
• Research to demonstrate best practice in software development.
• Maintain project, drafts, files, codes and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
• A positive, can-do attitude, with a high degree of empathy to others.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or any related field or equivalent work experience. We are more interested in your passion for technology and coding skills.
• Experience in building mission critical applications from scratch, and / or decomposing monolithic applications into smaller (objective oriented) services.
• A minimum of 3 to 5 years of independent working experience in relevant areas.
• Server side development experience with NodeJS (KOA) or Golang (GIN), RESTful API
• Client side development experience with React, React-hook, MobX or Redux
• Experience or familiarity operating database such as MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Cassandra
• Experience or familiarity using best practice version control methodologies and tools such as Git
• Experience or familiarity with application deployment by using CI/CD (Gitlab-ci / Jenkins)
• Experience in container networking on Docker would be considered a plus.
• Experience in Microservices, Distributed Architecture, SOA and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) would be considered a plus.
• Experience in queueing system such as Kafka, RabbitMQ would be considered a plus.
• Experience in GraphQL would be considered a plus.
• Execute all levels of testing (Unit Test, Integration Test, E2E)
• Provide support and documentation (Postman, Swagger)
• Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product life cycle
• Understanding general concepts of functional programming.
• Eager to learn new technologies
Work Experience (In Year)
3 - 5