Candidates Should have Experienced in HPLC & GC Columns & Consumables in Chromatography Field.
1. Analyze complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
2. Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
3. Configure system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
4. May be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions.
5. Must be proficient with the use of customer management software to track service calls, manage parts inventories, and complete job tasks
6.Reviews performance reports and documentation from customers and other field representatives, and inspects malfunctioning or damaged product to determine nature and scope of problem.
7. Analyzes review and inspection findings to determine source of problem, and recommends repair, replacement, or other corrective action.
8.Coordinates problem resolution with engineering, customer service, and other personnel to expedite repairs.
9. Analyzes reports of technical problems to determine trends affecting future design, production, service, and maintenance processes, and recommends modifications to eliminate future problems.
10. Provides a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer.
11. Develops and conducts training on the safe operations of the equipment and demons .
Work Experience (In Year)
1 - 5