IT Recruiter. Responsible for placing qualified individuals to fulfill client needs. Analyze job orders to fully understanding client's specific needs and requirements; update job descriptions to meet client's explicit requirements.
you will be responsible for sourcing, interviewing, qualifying, assessing, negotiating and closing candidates to fulfil current and forecasted requirements. You will use your interpersonal skills to build long-term relationships with consultants. Agile believes in excellence in client service. You will be tasked with finding top talent in the Information Industry specifically in various IT technologies, and your success will directly impact the company's ability to deliver excellence to our clients.
- Understand the client’s needs and respond urgently by recruiting effectively and in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Sales staff and Account Management.
- Utilize job boards, referrals, and other creative means like internet sites, social sites, personal network and knowledge-base to identify qualified candidates for contract and contract to hire opportunities.
- Post job requirements on the internet to increase candidate pool.
- Present job opportunities to potential candidates and negotiate contract terms along with competitive pay rates.
- Prepare the candidates with the client interview process.
- Maintain relationships with consultants and build new candidate leads.
Work Experience (In Year)
0 - 4