Put your marketing skills and knowledge to test! On-board colleges to launch our app and help us gain momentum
We are the world's first social networking platform that connects people based on how they think.
1) Mentored by Ryan Bubinski the co-founder of Code-Academy at YCombinator Advisory Track.
2) Published multiple AI research papers, in international reputed journals like IEEE
3) Incubated at T-hub - India's biggest startup incubator.
About the work from home job/internship:
1) Narrow down target lists for various colleges to launch app
2) Hire college ambassadors and lead teams
3) Follow up with them post-launch and collect feedback
1. Spend 40 hours a month
2. No paid promotions are being made for the initial launch. This entire process is based on your marketing skills.
3. Extensions, promotions, and final recruitments will be offered to the best performers
English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication) and English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 14th Nov'19 and 14th Dec'19
3. are available for the duration of 1 month
4. have relevant skills and interests
Work Experience (In Year)
0 - 0
T-Hub, Catalyst Building, IIIT-HYD, Gachibowli, 500032