We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer to direct and oversee user experience and user interface design for a funded blockchain startup.
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer to direct and oversee user experience and user interface design for the company. Your primary task is to make our product easy to use, intuitive and aesthetically pleasing which will drive user satisfaction.
Our ideal candidate should demonstrate a high level of proficiency and application of UX tools and techniques in your work. You should have a background in information architecture, including creating wireframes, storyboarding, and processes to build and facilitate user interface design for mobile, web and desktop apps used by millions of people. They should also be willing to get their hands dirty and be hands-on in terms of execution.
You will report directly to the CEO and will oversee internal design teams.
You should also play a significant role in shaping the company’s strategic planning.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the Design team’s activities contribute to our company’s long-term success.
1. Develop and implement a cohesive UX and strategy and plan: from wireframes to mockups that achieve both user goals and business objectives
2. Strategize and facilitate the products interaction design, visual design, usability testing, and interactive prototypes aligning with project requirements and internal best practices
3. Work closely with cross-functional teams to define user goals and requirements for your product and ensure the coded applications match up to the delivered designs and design language.
4. Forecast hiring needs for the design team
5. Support and mentor junior designers on UX design, user research, and prototyping.
1. 3+ years’ experience leading product’s information architecture, design and prototyping activities for a tech platform/product
2. Ability to interact effectively with product teams of all levels
3. Deep understanding & awareness of product development
4. Portfolio showing experience with aspects of product research and design
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Must be a self-starter, willing to dig in and get their hands dirty.
1. Previous work experience in tech startups
2. Understanding of blockchain and its applications
3. Proficiencies in: Sketch, Marvel, Principle, Pixate, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Dreamweaver CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, HTML, CSS.
4. Experience conducting and/or participating in user research and usability testing.
5. Knowledge of prototyping tools such as Axure, Sketch, InVision, etc.
Work Experience (In Year)
2 - 8
No. 220, First floor, 2nd Main Rd, Indira Nagar II Stage, Hoysala Nagar, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038