Automation Testing Engineer
Role: Senior QA Engineer
This position is responsible for the design and development of automated testing using the standard automation tools for web-based applications. In addition, the position is responsible for creating metrics and increasing test coverage using the automated systems along with functional testing on a need basis.
Experience • 4 – 6 Years
• 4-6 years’ experience in Automation with proficiency in any of the automation frameworks – Selenium or Protractor or any similar.
• 4+ years’ experience of working in software testing of small to large software applications
• Experience in Java for writing TestNG test cases. • Experience with Junit
• Develop Automation feasibility reports for different applications and systems based on the technical analysis, complexity and reusability. Hands-on in coding, debugging and maintenance of automation scripts with the respective tools
• Analyse current state of testing and requirements for automation for different products and applications across the organization.
• Responsible for maintaining, improving and implementing QA automation Framework for different systems.
• Proficient in Test Case design, Defect
• Coordinate with other QA automation processes to project teams and testers to develop automation suites.
• Complete understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and QA Methodology.
• Work closely with developers, BAs and QA engineers in resolution of technical issues.
• Experience with agile methodologies and defect management tools such as JIRA or Bugzilla.
• Good understanding of Scrum software development methodology with practices including continuous integration and test-driven development.
• Hands-on in SQL (Basics)
• Excellent oral & written communication skills
• Excellent analytical & interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to have skills Java & Selenium
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, engineering or relevant working experience
Work Experience (In Year)
4 - 6