Java Freshers Walk-In - Training on Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Angular, Node.js, Mysql, Oracle
Descripción del trabajo
We are looking for Freshers for JAVA Angular ENGINEER. (2017, 2018, 2019 Passouts) . Screening exams is being conducted every 2 weeks on Saturday / Sunday batch wise.
Freshers will be given Training for 6 months and advance on job training till 1.5 year. A stipend while Training of first 6 months will be given and candidates should come with a minimum commitment of 3 yrs.
Who shall perform the following:
Solve problems in a way that paves the path for those coming after you. Propose innovative designs & develop robust solutions.
Write well designed, testable and reliable code as you ship features to potential customers.
Promote best practices to continually improve code quality and team productivity. Ready to support infrastructure systems SLA.
Collaborate with fellow developers to craft maintainable code and communicate the new capabilities to non-developer co-workers who will be excited to use new tools and offer great customer experiences..
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 0 - 1 years of full-time, full-stack web application development experience in Java, Spring Boot, Scala, Advance Java Frameworks on significant projects
- 0 - 1 years of full-time,
- 0 - 1 years of agile software development experience including automated testing
- Demonstrable interest in learning and adopting new tools and techniques
- Must understand and have a strong desire to implement delightful user interfaces and experiences
- Self-motivation and an enjoyment for a start-up environment
- An ability to balance a sense of urgency with shipping high quality and pragmatic solutions
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Core Java,Spring MVC,Spring Boot,Graddle,JHipster,Advance Java Frameworks and various other technologies and tools.
- Angular 7 (Typescript), React, React Native, Vue.js,
- AWS Lambda, Server-less Programming.
- Mongodb, Redis, Sidekiq, MySQL, Oracle or Oracle P6
- AWS, DevOps or server management
- Being data-driven and ability to get insights from data
- Knowledge on source code control tools like Git, Github
Tipo de empleo
Experiencia laboral (en años)
0 - 1
MindTraits Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
Software Technology Park of India (STPI)
2 Survey Chowk, OIC Room / Hall No. 1,
Near Vikas Bhavan,
Dehradun - 248001,