We are looking for a Cost Accountant to join our accounting department. You’ll be responsible for performing cost analyses and preparing budget reports.
Descripción del trabajo
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem
solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience
Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS
1. Preparing books of account, daily bank reconciliation, and
treasury day to day work and preparing MIS. Team handling and
co-ordination with the site accountants.
2. Finalization of Annual Financial Statements & also
compilation/consolidation with audit team reply of internal /
statutory auditor. Consolidation of accounts.
3. Preparation of the Annual Financial Plan and Working Capital
Requirement for the projects.
4. Verification & reconciliation of Invoices & documents of vendors
5. Overseeing inventory, accounts receivables & payable control,
1. Ensuring compliances of all statutory requirements under
2. GST Income Tax, TDS, VAT, Service Tax, Provident Fund, Professional
3.Calculation and payment of Advance Tax
1. Managing and overseeing banking transactions.
2. Preparation and submission of CMA data and stock statement.
3. Dealing with the banks on equipment financing, Bank Guarantee and
working capital arrangement.
4. Coordinating with the bankers on limits and facilities.
1. Assist in statutory audit and finalization of group companies
including tax audit.
2. Assisting Stock Auditor in carry out stock audit and correspondence
3. Coordinating with statutory auditors, internal auditor
Tipo de empleo
Experiencia laboral (en años)
3 - 5