QA and QC Engineer for SPA, PWA and Mobile Apps
Descripción del trabajo
We are looking for a QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER who shall perform the following:
Solve problems in a way that paves the path for those coming after you. Propose innovative designs & develop robust solutions.
Promote best practices to continually improve code quality and team productivity.
Collaborate with fellow developers to craft maintainable code and communicate the new capabilities to non-developer co-workers who will be excited to use new tools and offer great customer experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of experience in Web as well as Mobile App based testing with minimum 2-4 years relevant experience in Mobile Application testing.
- Knowledge of Appium is a must have.
- Experience of Application Testing on latest mobile platforms (Android, IOS & Windows).
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Solid knowledge of SQL, UNIX and API Testing.
- Working experience in functional, non-functional, Security testing.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Familiarity with bug tracking tool like JIRA.
- Experience with performance and automated testing is must
Job Responsibilities :
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Must be skilled in Automated Testing, Performance Testing and Security Testing
- Goodanalytical and problem-solving abilities
- An excellent communicator with strong inter-personal skills
Experience with writing and debugging automation tests for mobile apps
Strong expertise in Open Source and Commercial automation tools like Perfecto Tool, Appium scripting
Knowledge of Selenium open source can also help
Able to architect Automation frameworks
Good understanding of Android and iOS architecture
Automation status reporting Debug code / script
Create multi browser, multi device testing strategies, architecture and scripting
- Knowledge of bug tracking (JIRA) and build automation tools
Programming experience for Test Automation.
Testing experience will be good
- AWS, DevOps or server management experience
- Being data-driven and ability to get insights from data
- Knowledge of source code control tools like Git, Github
Tipo de empleo
Experiencia laboral (en años)
2 - 4
Evoma Business Centre, Old Madras Road, KR Puram