Raffles Design International invites applications for a part-time lecturer in digital photography for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Descripción del trabajo
Need Digital Photography Instructor at
Raffles Design International
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Photography instructors teach students how to take better photos. Professional photographers teach their students about the art of photography and give them tips and insight as to the best way to take photos.
- They must prepare their classroom, develop lesson plans, teach the provided curriculum, and grade students on their performance.
- Work to improve the skills and performance of their students.
- Provide insight from a first-hand perspective and demonstrate various techniques.
- Also teach students how to develop their photographs, and they are often responsible for managing their own darkroom.
Qualifications & Skills:
Bachelor’s Degree (Any)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Camera DSLR Operations (Foundation and Application).
Scanning and Printing, different style of printing.
Tipo de empleo
Experiencia laboral (en años)
10 - 20
Marol Metro Station Marol,
Andheri East, Mumbai 400059