If you are passionate to innovate, achieve, grow and lead, join our product development team to solve complex & unique challenges.
Descripción del trabajo
Candidates should have :
-Strong interest in physical modelling, numerical modeling techniques for electro-acoustic performance prediction.
- Working knowledge of mechanical design software such as Solid Works.
- Working knowledge of Finite Element Method (FEM) software such as Abaqus, ANSYS, ATILA or COMSOL for piezo devices.
- Analysis of transducer output sensitivity/noise, resonances, etc., necessary to characterize a transducer.
- Coordinate projects and tasks with other systems, mechanical, electrical, and manufacturing engineers to complete assignments and projects on schedule.
- Undertaking noise and vibration surveys.
- Research and investigate leading-edge technologies for creating new products or processes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be team players able to actively listen, take verbal instruction and extrapolate it to find a solution.
- Being adept at brainstorming but also great researchers
Tipo de empleo
Experiencia laboral (en años)
1 - 3
33, Galaxy Enclave, Jakkur Plantation Road, Jakkur, Bangalore 560064