Basically you are responsible for social marketing platform, Knowledge of SEO, content marketing, social media, website designing.
Descripción del trabajo
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
2. Manage and maintain the organization's website(s)
3. Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
4. Fix any errors or bugs in online content
5. Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers
6. Edit content produced by other members of the team
7. Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
8. Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
9. Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
No. of Internships available:
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Fix Stipened : 3000/Monthly
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid
5000 on every Based On There Performance They Will Receive that you make or deliver.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.
Tipo de empleo
Experiencia laboral (en años)
0 - 0
A-21, Vivek Vihar Phase 2, Jawala Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi 110095