Operation Incharge to handle Market Research Assignments
Managing various types of Market Research projects across industries (technology, healthcare, etc) and respondent segments (Business to Business & Business to Consumer).
Minimum Qualification: Graduate
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about their work and enjoy challenges. Ability to mentor and guide team members as well as motivate them to deliver exceptional performance is critical to this role. To excel in this role, candidates are required to:
• Have at least 3 years of experience in the Market Research industry of which at least 2 years are in a role managing qualitative and quantitative research projects across multiple sectors (technology, healthcare etc.).
• Have a thorough understanding of end-to-end CATI project execution as well as executing online surveys.
• Have an excellent command of the English language. Exceptional oral and written communication skills are essential.
• Have exposure to data analysis and report writing based on qualitative and quantitative Market Research data.
• Have experience of interacting with and managing international clients.
• Have exposure to writing proposals and managing project set-up, scheduling, execution and budgeting.
• Have excellent people skills including people development (training and mentoring), performance management (evaluation and feedback) and people engagement (motivating and inspiring).
• Have a keen eye for detail, ability to work in unstructured environments and organizational skills.
Work Experience (In Year)
3 - 5
L-355 The Dreams Mall, Lower Ground Floor, Station Road, LBS Marg, Bhandup (west) Mumbai 400078