An HR Assistant is a professional who handles the daily administrative and HR duties of an organization. They assist HR managers with recruitment, record maintenance, payroll processing and provide clerical support to all employees.
नौकरी का विवरण
An HR Assistant is expected to have outstanding administrative and communication skills and conceptual thinking with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, HR Assistant should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration. Top candidates will be superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling and precise in the recruitment process.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
• Maintain records of employees, digital and hard copies both.
• Serve as a point of contact with external parties and administrators.
• Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
• Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
• Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
• Assist with performance management procedures.
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
• Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
• Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
• Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
• Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Who can apply?
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
• At least 6 months of experience in HR or recruitment.
• Effective HR administration and people management skills.
• Exposure to payroll practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
• Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
• Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to accurately follow instructions.
• A smart female candidate required.
• Anyone who wants to make a career in HR domain
• MBA in HR preferred.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Hindi both (Verbal & Written)
• Brain with beauty girl will be preferred
• Candidate must be local to Ujjain or from a nearby location.
नौकरी के प्रकार
कार्य अनुभव (वर्ष में)
0 - 5