We are hiring for the post of “Sales & Coordination Trainee”. Please go through below given details
नौकरी का विवरण
We have the opening for the post of “Sales & Coordination Trainee”. Please go through below given details:
About the company:
Telecolor India Private Limited (TCI) is Indian based Telecom and another electronic product supplier in India and the international market; we are currently serving all Telecom operators. TCI is a high-tech enterprise that provides data security, mobile communications and banking services with a range of high-end intelligent products and solutions. Our products have been extensively applied to telecom, financial, transportation, social insurance, and the medical care industry. Our card products include smart contact cards, contactless smart cards, dual interface cards, magnetic stripe cards and scratch cards, etc. We have a tie-up with different vendors for various products.
Sales & Coordination Trainee
Years of Experience:0-1yr
Candidates residing in Delhi- Noida / or who can relocate in Delhi-Noida would be preferred.
Candidates who can join Immediate would be preferred.
1. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
2. Coordinating and managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
3. Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
4. Responding to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
5. Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
6. Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
7. Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
8. Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose
9. Give a hand in the preparation and organising of promotional material or events
10. Ensure adherence to laws and policies
11. Visiting potential customers for new business
12. Making accurate, rapid cost calculations
13. Providing customers with quotations
14. Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
15. Gathering market and customer information
16. Providing feedback on future buying trends
17. Representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
18. Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications.
Skill sets required:
1. The ability and desire to sell
2. Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
3. Strong commercial awareness
4. Good computer skills (MS Office)
5. A confident and determined approach
6. Exellent communication
7. A high degree of self-motivation and drive
8. The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
9. The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
Candidate should be BBA or MBA having sales and marketing skills.
1. Opportunity to work with top officials of mobile operators like Reliance Jio, Airtel, Vodafone etc
2. Opportunity to travel pan India and abroad.
3. Main benefits of working with us are getting greater exposure, more opportunity & lots of things to learn.
नौकरी के प्रकार
कार्य अनुभव (वर्ष में)
0 - 2
A-70,Sector-65, Noida, Uttar Pradesh