Use your marketing and sales skills to get orders and customers for our services, and earn up to 5000 a week!
About Hollr (https://www.hollr.co.in/):
With an unrelenting dream to make our events smarter, Hollr is an event logistics platform that lets its users plan personal celebrations with its advanced tools and features. The app offers a seamless, single window solution to all the aspects of organising a party. Its users can explore unique ideas across categories such as rentals, services, decorations, food and more.
Our vision is to build the most creative, efficient and trusted event management company in the world, giving our customers access to the widest range of ideas and solutions through the largest network of partners.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Acquiring new customers for Hollr using your communication and convincing skills.
2. Approaching potential customers in & around your location, pitch them the advantages of organising an event through Hollr
3. Convincing the customer to visit the Hollr website and make sure they place their first order as well using a special 10% discount promo code
Selection Process: shortlisted interns will be given a unique code. Top 3 interns to get an order using that code will be offered the position.
# of jobs/internships available:
English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication)
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part-time job/internship
2. can start the part-time job/internship between 11th Jul'19 and 10th Aug'19
3. are available for the duration of 1 month
4. have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.
Work Experience (In Year)
0 - 0
Spaze Business Park, Sector 66, gurgaon