About the job
Indira Gandhi National Open University has notified for the recruitment of 4 Field Investigators. Check all job details like eligibility, application process.
Indira Gandhi National Open University has notified for job openings for 2021 via advertisement and has invited applications to recruit 4 Field Investigators. The last date to apply for the job is 21 January 2021; eligible candidates can apply for the job and then start exam preparation at Youth4work.
IGNOU Job Vacancy Details
· Name of Post: Field Investigators
· No. of Vacancies: 4
· Age Limit: No criteria
· Pay Scale: Rs. Rs. 15000 per month
· Job-Type: Project-based; initially for 3 months
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU Recruitment 2021
· Educational Qualification for Field Investigators: All candidates who have passed master’s degree in any social science discipline or an allied subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a government recognized board/university are eligible for the post of Field Investigators and can apply for IGNOU recruitment 2021.
· Age Limit Field Investigators: There are no criteria for becoming field investigators in Indira Gandhi National Open University.
· Nationality: Indian
Application Process of IGNOU Recruitment 2021
Candidates can apply for the Field Investigators Job at Indira Gandhi National Open University by sending the application form and the relevant documents to email@example.com.
Last Date to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply on or before 21 January 2021 for Field Investigators in IGNOU. The application process has started on 07 January 2021; refrain from late application form submission to avoid the end-time rush.
Dates to Remember for IGNOU Recruitment 2021
Start Date for Application: 07 January 2021
Last Date for Application: 31 January 2021
Important Links for IGNOU Recruitment 2021
Official Advertisement/Notification for Vacancy Details: Advertisement PDF Download Link
Online Application Form Link: Click Here
Download App for IGNOU Exam Preparation: Prep Guru-Online Mock Test