-Works in a team environment to develop, test and deploy software changes
- Provides operational support when necessary
- Works the product backlog of features and bugs
- Provides input on new designs and architecture as needed
-Develops a well-tested, high performance, scalable web application
- Stays current on new technologies and best practices
Common Technical & Professional Skills:
- Strong experience with Wordpress, PHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter
- Knowledge with MY SQL.
- Knowledge with database normalization and design.
with MVC, Entity Framework, Web form, Web API and business layer and front-end technologies.
in Agile development environment.
with integration of third party API will be plus point
with Object-Oriented Design (OOD), distributed architectures.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of developers.
salary upto 15k
Work Experience (In Year)
0 - 0