Budgeting and Forecasting Role - Finance Operations
Experience - 3-5 years (in FP&A) Education - Graduates or Post Graduates in Commerce with a strong accounting background required.
Shift - US shift
Job Location - Jaipur
Job Requirement -
1. Analyze, validate and perform tasks as per Standard Operating Procedures (L3).
2. Prepare the variance reporting amongst budget, actual, and forecasting on a monthly basis for different domains
3. Ensure that the assigned targets are met in accordance with SLA and Internal standards.
4. Ensure that the quality of transaction is in compliance with predefined parameters as defined by Process Excellence.
5. Ensure adherence to established attendance schedules.
6. Experience in area of MIS, FP&A, Reporting or reconciliation with good Accounting Knowledge is must.
7. Communicate with the controllers, LOB Leads and FP&A teams for variances identification, forecasting and budgeting work which are crucial for decision making.
8. Working on all process improvement initiatives and maintaining a timely communication with dedicated subject matter experts
Work Experience (In Year)
3 - 5
Mahindra world city Jaipur