EHEREX is devotedly involved in imparting various employability skill trainings to the unemployed youth through various Central and State Government Schemes under Public Private Partnership (PPP) model through its network of approx 500+ Training Centers across India. EHEREX has collaborated with NSDC & Central Government and various State Government Bodies in various states which includes Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, J&K, Punjab, Haryana, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra etc.
E-Herex is Empanelled with Prestigious Departments throughout the Nation,
• NSDC Partner (National Skill Development Corporation of India)
• NSDC-PMKVY Scheme- (IT/ITES, Capital Goods, Telecom, Retail Sector, BFSI, Gems & Jewellery, Construction)
• NSDC-STAR Scheme- (IT/ITES, Telecom, Retail Sector, BFSI, Gems & Jewellery, Construction)
• Ministry of Social Justice, GoI
• Ministry of Minority Affairs, GoI
• Ministry of Rural Development NRLM, GoI (SRLM in Various State)
• State Council for Vocational Education & Training
• State Urban Administration & Development Department
• State OBC & Minority Welfare Department
• State SC Welfare Department
• M.P. Gas Victims Welfare & Rehabilitation Department
• Directorate General Resettlement for Armed Force GoI
• Jharkhand Skill Development Mission Society
• Punjab Skill Development Mission Society
• Haryana Skill Development Mission Society
• Himachal Skill Development Mission Society
• Bihar Skill Development Mission Society
Variety. Learning. Teamwork. Growth. Joining E-Herex translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. Our employees come together with a wide variety of consulting, technology and outsourcing skills and backgrounds to create talented teams of problem-solvers. We help clients become high-performance businesses.
Assisting for smooth functioning of training centers under various skill development schemes. Monitoring all issues related to candidates Mobilization, Training, Assessments , Placements, Compliance, Reporting to Government authorities of company owned & training partners centers To energize the team and drive behavior change to enable high performance. Achieve required information for the cluster of Branches in the Zone. Monitoring and evaluating performance of existing and newly appointed Training Centers in the respective zone. Also ensuring that the centers are provided with constructive feedbacks at regular intervals. Effective operations, team management and excellent relationship skills to be displayed. Establishment of training centers of company and training partners for skill development training programmes in the State. Responsibilities of planning and executing end to end training programs with effective cost saving mode. Responsible for monitoring students acquisition, entry gating, placements and post placement activates including industry interaction for on the job training and placement of the trained candidates. Team handing and reporting. Handling other related issues as well.