We are looking for a IOS Swift ENGINEER with swift , SpriteKit , UI Animation
Descrição do trabalho
IOS Swift Developer. Candidate location can be currently anywhere in India, subject to travel to anywhere Delhi/Dehradun/Bangaluru/Chennai or abroad as per requirement.
If you are from Uttarakhand and working in different city and ready re-locate to Dehradun, this would be good long term opportunity.
We are looking for a IOS Swift ENGINEER who shall perform the following:
Specific role requirements -
* Experience with swift , SpriteKit , UI Animation
* Must have published two or more iOS apps in the App store Swift 3.0 experience is must
* Git/GitHub , Cocoapod , Swift Package Manager understanding
* Developer with strong analytical and technical ability with over 2 to 3 years of experience in consumer Mobile app development on Apple devices
* Possesses a high degree of technical competency to design and develop digital applications using cutting-edge tools and technologies
* Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents complex applications
* Experience working with Apple and iOS based application technologies and frameworks.
* Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
* Experience working with iOS frameworks such as
Core Animation, Core Graphics
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services and basic understanding of AWS
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, Webservices and Adaptive UI development and User experience design.
* Experience with iOS frameworks like Multi-Peer Connectivity, Socket Connection etc.
* Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
IOS Developer General Culture Responsibilities :
- Solve problems in a way that paves the path for those coming after you. Propose innovative designs & develop robust solutions.
- Write well designed, testable and reliable code as you ship features to potential customers.
- Promote best practices to continually improve code quality and team productivity.
- Collaborate with fellow developers to craft maintainable code and communicate the new capabilities to non-developer co-workers who will be excited to use new tools and offer great customer experiences.
Common requirements -
* A focus on native technologies, such as Objective-C and how APIs created in Objective-C bridge to Swift
* Experience with testing methodologies and frameworks like XCTest
* Experience building SDKs in any language is a plus
* A passion for open source
* Desire to build frameworks and developer tools
* Passionate to earn and keep customer trust.
* Desire to learn and to teach
* Open-minded to explore new languages, skills, techniques, and platforms
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Objective-C, iOS Frameworks and design patterns.
- Experience building mobile applications on iOS.
- Demonstrated experience and passion for delivering exceptional UX.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
Preferred Qualifications :
-Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field.
-Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
-Experience building frameworks for creating applications on various platforms.
-Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces.
-Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
-Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
-Demonstrable interest in learning and adopting new tools and techniques
-Must understand and have a strong desire to implement delightful user interfaces and experiences
-Self-motivation and an enjoyment for a start-up environment
-An ability to balance a sense of urgency with shipping high quality and pragmatic solutions
-Excellent teamwork and communication skills
Tipo de emprego
Work from home
Experiência profissional (em ano)
3 - 7