Email archiving solution

Hello team, i was looking out for an Email Archiving solution for my Windows. I found KLS, MailStoreHome and Mail Backup X. Which one is the best in these three, and why?


2 Answers
  • Hello Steven. Due to project needs, i need to save my emails. in fact, my next project is close to this, thus I find myself enough capable to answer this query. I have tried my hands on all these solutions and I certainly find Mail Backup X as the best one. It isn't free, like Mail Store, but eases your way of archiving the emails. It backs all my emails automatically. For KLS and Mail Store, i had to often go for manual archive button. rest of the features seem identical. the exporting types are more that give me a better flexibility to select an email program later. It is cheaper and less complicated than KLS mail backup. While Mail Store is free, you can take up the free trial version of KLS and Mail Backup X to find something that suits you.

    • 0 Comment

  • Hello Steven. Due to project needs, i need to save my emails. in fact, my next project is close to this, thus I find myself enough capable to answer this query. I have tried my hands on all these solutions and I certainly find Mail Backup X as the best one. It isn't free, like Mail Store, but eases your way of archiving the emails. It backs all my emails automatically. For KLS and Mail Store, i had to often go for manual archive button. rest of the features seem identical. the exporting types are more that give me a better flexibility to select an email program later. It is cheaper and less complicated than KLS mail backup. While Mail Store is free, you can take up the free trial version of KLS and Mail Backup X to find something that suits you.

    • 0 Comment

START A TOPIC OF DISCUSSION
  • Ask anything
    Related to SoftwareSuggest.
  • Discuss company matters
    Discuss work and working.
  • Discuss youth matters
    Discuss what matters to you, career, Company, anything.
ANSWER AND DEBATE
  • Discuss what you feel
    Click on any topic to discuss.
  • Answer and help others
    Answer or even counter Question, Questioners.