Opening for Power BI expert with 3.5+ years experience for Jabalpur location - immediate joiner preferred
BE in Computer science/IT/MCA with certification in graphic design/mobile application /web development
Certificate in Power BI from a recognized Institute
3.5+ years of experience in software development
• Extensive experience with Power BI/ Tableau, M and DAX functions.
• Experience working with data and graphing libraries like d3.js and Highcharts.
• Experience with data visualization.
• Perform detailed analysis of source systems and source system data and model that data in Power BI.
• Design, develop, and test Power BI scripts to import data from source systems and test Power BI dashboards to meet customer/client requirements.
• Extracting, transforming and loading data from multiple sources into Power BI applications
• Design, create and tune physical database objects (tables, views, indexes) to support logical and dimensional models; Maintain the referential integrity of the database.
• Expertise and proven experience in development of reports, dashboards, KPI scorecards, aggregating data from multiple sources.
• Analyse Data Model and Report Build with Other BI tools and Migrate to Power BI
• Experience on writing SQL queries
• Good understanding in Datawarehouse Concepts like Star Schema, Snowflake Schema, Fact, Dimensions etc.
• Good Knowledge on Writing Complex DAX function, Power Query
• Hands on experience in Building Power BI Data Model, Dashboard & Reports using various Chart, Slicer, Pivot and Custom Visuals.
• Knowledge on Power BI Desktop and Power BI Service
• Experience creating real-time dashboards is a plus
• Passion for designing visualizations that help people find meaning in data
• Converting data to stories using advanced visualization techniques to help with data-driven decision making and management reporting.
• Assisting business users in coming up with the right data and visualization solutions for their requirements which will involve rapidly transforming raw data into actionable information using ETL, analytics and visualization tools and techniques.
• Work in an extremely Agile environment with continuous user interaction
• Empower users for self-serve reporting by building robust domain and logical models.
• Digesting and understanding Business Requirements and designing new modules/functionality to meet those needs
• Building apps that respond to the natural human thought process.
• Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
Work Experience (In Year)
3 - 5