AEM Developer and UI Developer with experience in Creation of Components, CMS (AEM), OSGI, DAM, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS
Overall Activities :
a) Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) component development, assets managements, content authoring.
b) You will work with design experts to translate a Visual design into a fully functional high-fidelity prototype, on Angular/React/HTML/CSS.
c) Dev integration consuming micro service/APIs
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Looking for highly skilled and experienced front end developers + Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to work with UX/UI design experts to build intuitive and usable web applications, responsive websites with complex user interactions.
- You'll be working with Angular 2+, Reach JS, HTML 5, CSS 3 and client side scripting languages such as JS, JQuery to translate a Visual design into a fully functional high-fidelity prototype.
- We are looking to hire versatile, energetic and talented front end developers with technology to design and develop significant new functionality and technologies for My business portal projects.
- You will work in a fast paced agile development environment and must be self-motivated, visualize and drive end to end on the UI prototyping.
- Manage and Mentor junior to intermediate level front end developers and guide them in each step of the HTML development process.
- Create UI prototypes that can be mapped directly to the business and user requirements of the project. Closely work with Offshore and Onshore Senior Executives to accomplish their goals, organization objectives by understanding the request and providing front end developers + Adobe Experience Manager(AEM) solutions on projects.
Work Experience (In Year)
0 - 0