We are hiring for the post of “Technical Consultant Trainee”. Candidates will be trained for Smart cards particularly SIM cards, Scosta cards, eSIM & other electrical & electronic products. Visit us www.telecolor.in"
We are sharing job description & required skills for the post of “Technical Consultant Trainee”. Candidates will be trained for Smart cards particularly SIM cards, Scosta cards, eSIM & other electrical & electronic products.
Please go through the below given details.
About the company:
Telecolor India Private Limited (TCI) is Indian based Telecom and other electronic product supplier in India and the international market, we are currently serving all Telecom operators. TCI is a high-tech enterprise that provides data security, mobile communications and banking services with range of high-end intelligent products and solutions. Our products have been extensively applied to telecom, financial, transportation, social insurance, and medical care industry. Our card products include contact smart cards, contactless smart cards, dual interface cards, magnetic stripe cards and scratch cards, etc. We have tie up with different vendors for various products.
No of vacancy: 2
Years of Experience:0-1yr
Candidates residing in Delhi- Noida / or who can relocate in Delhi-Noida would be preferred.
Candidates who can join Immediate would be preferred.
Training Period: 6 months
1. Project handling including pre-sales, requirement gathering, feasibility study, UAT and BAP testing of the product (SIM), troubleshooting and post-sales technical support to our customers (Indian/International mobile network operators).
2. Post-sales technical support which includes technical consulting and finalization of the product specifications, preparation of the profile and preparing a response to RFP, Problem and Incident Management, Customer queries handling on products, Profiles & applications.
3. Providing technical support for multiple applications/Solutions on various platforms.
4. Closely interaction with the client for any technical issues & resolution.
5. Liaising with customers/Solution Architecture / Application designate & technical queries handling.
6. Responsible for service delivery and managing ongoing connect with the team for all aspects of planning, reporting and support provided.
7. Connected and Reachable by Customer/Sales/CS always.
Skill sets required:
1.Good communication and written skills.
2.Excellent Analytical skills for requirement gathering and analysis.
3.Excellent Logical Reasoning skills.
4.Creative with great attention to detail.
5.Fast learner, willing to work hard, curious by nature, initiator,
problem solver & can-do attitude.
6.A team player with a can-do approach.
7.Fun to work with.
Candidate should be B.Tech (ECE candidates) / BCA . Candidates with DOEACC certificates or NIIT certifications having sound knowledge of Computer architecture, computer networking and any one programming language.
1. Opportunity to work with top officials of mobile operators like Reliance Jio, Airtel, Vodafone etc
2. Learn smart cards which are currently not available in coaching institutes.
3. Opportunity to travel pan India and abroad.
4. Regular interaction with Chinese counterparts and other foreign delegates.
5. Main benefits of working with us are getting greater exposure, more opportunity & lots of things to learn.
Work Experience (In Year)
0 - 2
A-75, Sector-65, Noida, UP